Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion Dinner @ Chinese New Year

I don't really having outdoor activities all time, mostly at home.But after I started this blog, I always try to look out for story which may worth post on.

"Reunion Dinner" such term do mischief me all the time. From tender age till a high school student or teenager, I don't really have any reunion dinner with my family member partly due to our apartment is too small to fill a big family at a small table. We usually eat seperately. Table, sofa, in front PC, just to name few.

My sis always complain why should we seperately and ask to eat together, as the word "Reunion Dinner" says.

Time after time, year after year and finally 2009 CNY arrives. Supposed I think should be a normal dinner, but hey my father had ask all of us to eat dinner together, no matter how squeeze it for a moment. Although we all busy with our stuff, we eventually get to eat together, for the first time.

Its kinda tight really to sit six of us together in a 1meter table I guess, but that moment is totally unforgettable. The laughter in the air really make me, my whole family's night. Sincerely, I appreciate it very much as after years and years we break the custom.

Well at least I hope tomorrow will be a prosperous and auspicious Ox year and certainly for the rest of the time.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment