Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Reckless driving, eh?

It had just passed 1 month from the time I get my driving licence. At first I thought it was pretty cool, really.Maybe simply because I can no longer ask my busy parent fetch me whenever I gotta go, but then I still got to familiar myself my our family Nissan before getting my own 2nd hand car.

Although I didn't involve in any motor racing related sports/competition, I very much influence by the toy cars since tender age and as grow towards teenager I become even more fascinate about cars and start watching car racing sports and play lots of driving simulation game on my beloved PS2, be it legal or not.

So more or less I have some racing adrenaline flowing inside my arteries and veins. I can feel the rush in my bloodstream from the moment I get my driving licence. I really thought I can have a try of what is like when driving in a racing style even though on a sluggish Nissan, after all it is just a Nissan. I try to incoporate the driving technique from driving simulation through the racing games I practise on,however that somehow turn out to be a reckless style on driving.

Maybe I was new and shoudn't try these acts but such reckless style of driving turned out for me is like heaven with few exciting moments but for my dad is like death is just across the road. How should I put it? For example a double lane road became 1 lane road, racing style fast gear shift, drive on a wrong lane, drive too fast etc... I pretty proud of it though, at least when I parked my car I didnt cause cause any unwanted things to happen. Kinda stupid, right?

But really the disastrous case arrived. But maybe I should have been blame myself for choosing that road went home and met these vehicles. My dad gave me a chance for fetch him back from work. The God is really play prank on me, when I drive along the straight road which left few more hundred metres to arrived at home, suddenly there was taxi stopping on the first lane and the second car is turning into his respective premises, both car is nearly parallel to each other.

When I was slowing down on the 1st lane behind the taxi, and my dad didn't tell me to stop and suddenly my instinct tell me to slip across the spaces between these two cars and I didn't have time to think much so I just do it. I managed to pass through and it was few milimetre before our Nissan trade paint with these two cars. For me I was fine, but for my dad he really got hell scared of his life suddenly. And keep scolding me right until I was having my dinner.

He said I should have completely halt behind the taxi and wait for a while and if there is something go wrong, my dad gotta pay the damages and I'll have to deal with police and cause trouble to me and driving licence. In other words, my dad said I was a reckless driver. As for me I think is right to act according to common sense and instinct with strong confidence.

Consequence? My dad won't allow me to drive anymore until a time he regain confidence and trust for me. 1 years?2 years? Only the time will tell......

No comments:

Post a Comment