Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bus driver @ Happy Labour Day

Ever since I started to work at April which is also the final month for me to work and back to study life at mid-May, I've, unaware, unconsciously to notice something that, to others are not pertinent stuff. Nothing special, extraordinary or outstanding but it had really made me think twice about my ongoing life, but what is it?

Yes, is the bus driver. That's it, the thing that had caught my attention. Nothing on the Earth transport offer such affordable price to get you from point A to B, but even with the bus ready, the one who really fetch you is the bus driver.

Every morning like others, I've got to wake up on time so that I'll be able to get on the bus to get to the working place punctually and every morning is a tiring morning, the only thing I hope is that when I get to the bus station, the bus will arrive punctually and off I go. After a whole day working, the last thing you want is that you can get to hope quick, economically.

Despite there is a critical problem of the services and punctuality of public bus in Malaysia, in my area, that was not the case (well, once in a period punctuality still persist in my area) and the bus really come on time in many people's expectation. Kudos to the bus driver in our area. I didn't face any problem to arrive at my workplace punctually nor back to home at the consistent time.

There quite some good and friendly drivers in our area, a practice that aren't practise among the bus drivers in Malaysia. They spoke very gently and willing to wait for the others to get on the bus instead of rushing off swiftly.

Many residents here said that getting a bus home during night is very late and troublesome. But so far I feel that it just doing extremely fine job and I don't have any serious issue with it get to and back from the workplace. Often the buses arrive at the bus stand 10 or 15 minutes which had bring much relief to all the commuters.

I respect them. Without them I can't go to school, back to home, meet my friends, head to tuition centre etc. It may sound hilarious or maybe you guys can say that "Oh well, get a taxi or ask your parent to pick you up....",but you can't have your parents to fetch you when 2 parent work and, for me I don't have the money to ride a taxi.

I believe part of my success comes from the contribution of bus driver. Without them, life sometimes could get mess up and a little harder.......

So the all the drivers especially those who serve the public, Happy Labour Day even though you guys still gotta work.......

No comments:

Post a Comment